SOLUTIONS THAT FIT
Accounting and ERP Solutions from a company that understands business.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
Acctitude Business Solutions is a specialist Accounting and ERP solution provider supplying end-to-end solutions.
We apply our expertise in business, accounting, and IT to provide our clients with effective solutions helping them become more efficient, responsive and profitable. Although our core product is technology in the form of software, we focus very much on people and processes in the composition of our solutions
Acctitude has been supplying, customizing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, since 2007.
We have deployed Business Central for 30 companies, located in Walvis Bay, Windhoek, Tsumeb and Cape Town and continue to enjoy an excellent relationship with all of them. Over the years we have developed a sound understanding of business processes, project management, accounting practice, and IT infrastructure. This is further fortified with our resourcefulness and
We are able to provide the full spectrum in Microsoft Dynamics NAV relating to:
Functional Support • Technical Support • Project Management
Installation • Programming and Customization • Upgrades
There is no substitute for personal and professional integrity
Doing well and doing good can go hand in hand
Trust and respect have always been the cornerstones of success
We pride ourselves on listening. Our first task is to understand what your business requires
We think beyond the brief so as not just to supply innovative software solutions, but to anticipate how these solutions can sustain your business for the future
We believe in relationships. Understanding a business means understanding the people who run it. Things change. Business needs to adapt, it helps to have a working, long-term partnership.
How We Can Help
We understand business big and small, as well as their challenges. By implementing an ERP solution that fits your organization’s requirements, you will be able to manage your business better which translates into improved profitability, efficiency and long-term sustainability… and greater peace of mind.
Whether your company is an enterprise scale organization or small to medium business, Acctitude has the dedication and expertise to identify your specific business requirements and model the solution to meet them.
Our offering includes:
• Analysis of your requirements
• Design/Customization of the product best suited to your needs
• Provision/Supply of any necessary software to accompany the solution
• Training of relevant members of the organization
• Implementation of solution
• Project management and handover
• Ongoing support
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution that helps companies connect their financials, sales, service and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and make better decisions.
Combine your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows – all from within familiar office tools like Outlook, Word and Excel. Get an end-to-end view of your business, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it.
Essential License Features
• Financial Management, including general ledger, workflows and audit trails, bank management, budgets, deferrals, bank reconciliation, dimensions, fixed assets and currencies
• Customer Relationship Management, including contacts, campaigns and opportunity management
• Supply Chain Management, including sales order management, basic receivables, purchase order management, locations, item transfers and basic warehousing
• Project Management, including resources, estimates, jobs and time sheets
• Other, including multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, scheduled tasks, and integration with Outlook
Premium License Features
Premium includes the following functionality, in addition to what’s offered in Essential:
• Service Order Management, including service orders, service price management, service item management, planning and dispatching
• Manufacturing, including production orders, version management, agile manufacturing, basic supply planning, demand forecasting, capacity planning, machine centers, and finite loading, bringing the full breadth of the popular Dynamics NAV application to the cloud
Business Central on the go:
Not only is Business Central available on your Windows client, but it can be accessed via the web, a tablet or a mobile phone.
The Analysis phase represents the official start of the implementation. This phase defines the activities required to initiate and effectively plan the entire project. In this phase we review and document the current system and process, engage with stakeholders and identify shortcomings. Following the project kick off, the project planning team begins the finalization of the project plan. This is approved by the customer and forms the basis of the entire project.